Do you ever come across this interesting question, What harmful frequencies that can be transmitted through live online video streaming like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and other streaming platforms? No right! Generally binge watchers doesn’t think of the risks of Online streaming or Live streaming platforms. Streaming platforms like Netflix, Prime Video doesn’t cause any harm directly to Human body but the electronic streaming devices may or may not cause a few side effects.
After people started staying home due to avoid COVID-19, countries like India reported a 50% increase in video game traffic and 70% increase in Mobile Phone Usage. As soon as the pandemic started forcing people to separate, video calling has been rapidly increased among the Indian people. Facebook has already reported a 70% weekly increase in the number of people using Facebook Messenger for group video calls. All these data says that Humans are closely moving with Radio frequency radiation from the last 1 year.
What harmful frequencies that can be transmitted through live online video streaming?
People who exposes to electromagnetic fields due to the growing trend of electronic devices may cause adverse effects on human health. Mobile phones emit RF waves even when they are in standby mode. When using mobile phones, various factors should be considered, such as the duration, location, and method of use, in order to reduce the possible effects of exposure to radiation in the RF.
Tissue heating is the main mechanism of interaction between radiofrequency fields and the human body. Radiofrequency exposure levels from video streaming in electronic devices result in negligible temperature rise in the human body. So, Online streamers, Gamers are no need to worry about the radio frequency (RF) emitted by smartphones.
Effects of Radio Frequency (High Exposure)
- Many people are not aware of the harmful effects of Radio frequency radiation waves (RF) and their role in cancer and other serious risks. Scientific evidence suggests that cancer is not only linked to mobile phone radiation and that other factors also may be involved in its development. So, high exposure to radiofrequency can be harmful for human health.
- RF exposure could lead to increased body temperature, especially in the head and neck, who have a low threshold dose and increases the probability of injury if there is long-term exposure to these waves.
- Over usage of Mobile or other electronic devices may increase the risk of mutation and sexual trauma
- International Commission of Non Ionization Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) reports show that people who use cell phones more than 50 minutes a day face early dementia or other thermal damage due to the burning of glucose in the brain
- To prevent infertility due to the effect on male sexual cells, the mobile phone should be away from the waist.
There is currently no consistent evidence that non-ionizing radiation increases cancer risk in humans. The only consistently recognized biological effect of radiofrequency radiation in humans is heating.
So, we want to conclude that there will be no any harmful frequencies that can be transmitted through live online video streaming except heating.
Reference: Radiation: 5G mobile networks and health